Electrical Sales Engineer
||IT / Sales
||Mid – Level
|No. of Vacancy
||24 and Above
||9 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
About the Company
Kshamadevi Group was founded in October 13, 2010. The company took its name on the reference of highly respectful and popular temple from Sindupalchowk District.
Kshamadevi is the diverse group of companies committed for the complete construction solution needs. Our services and products range from the aluminum products, UPVC products, hardware materials, construction services, interior decoration to lighting materials. We mainly are the trading company that imports various products from foreign countries and supply them to the Nepali market as per its necessity.
With the team of people having extensive experience in the related field, strong financial position, availability of resources to supply all over the country, and establishment of strong networks with various stakeholders; undoubtedly Kshamadevi group is transforming itself as the most trustworthy corporation in the market. It has both the desire and capacity for solving the entire construction related requirements of the customers from all over the country.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our product in a designated region
- Involving our product in different project
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Preparing price estimates, generating quotations, and processing sales orders.
- Providing customers, outside sales, and inside sales with timely responses to technical, application, and commercial questions using resources.
- Provide engineering & technical support to the other members of the Sales Support team.
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Qualifications/ Job Specification
- Should have completed a minimum of B.E in Electrical
- Should have experience working in the related field for more than 4 years
- Ability to process, interpret, and apply technical information
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools
- Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Electrical/Electronic system design.
- MATLAB and Simulink
- Tea and Lunch are provided
- Travel Expenses
Kaushaltar, Bhaktapur, Nepal